Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Entry 3 Draft 1

There was one study that particularly stood out to me.  This study found that classical and soothing music actually hurt the teens test scores.  I don't agree with this study because the changes of tempo and move allow the brain to work in all different ways.     This sources I don't agree with but I do believe that in some scenarios this may be true.  Not every student is relaxed and can process classical and soothing music, so I accept this to be true.  

1 comment:

  1. This entry is good, however, give your readers more reasons why the music hurt the teens test scores. You explained in your last post how the music enhances the teens test scores so in this one I would just like more information as to how it hurt the teens test scores, in order to support your opinion of disagreeing with this statement.

    ReplyDelete