Saturday, March 24, 2012

Entry 1 Draft 3

I have always been fascinated with listening to music.When Miss. Eaker told us that we could research something of interest, this was the first thing that came to my mind.  When I was first introduced to the topic I was a high school senior struggling to understand why this may be true.   I learned that depending on what kind o f music you listen to, outside of school, will affect how you score on the SAT.  I was absolutely taking away by this fascinating story on the news.  Over time I have adapted my question to become "Does classical or soothing music help a child when in testing?"  When I started researching this topic, I was absolutely blown away by the studies I have found that both support and disprove that music may or may not help a student in testing situations.  I feel that classical music has always helped me when I take a test but I have always known what helps me may not help others.  So take this journey with me as we reveal the sources' answers to this question

No comments:

Post a Comment