Friday, March 23, 2012

Entry 1 Draft 2

I have always been fascinated with listening to music.  As I entered high school, I learned that depending on what kind o f music you listen to, outside of school, will affect how you score on the SAT.  I was absolutely taking away by this fascinating story on the news.  When Miss. Eaker told us that we could research something of past interest, this was the first thing that came to my mind.  I was absolutely blown away by the studies I have found that both support and disprove that music may or may not help a student in testing situations.  I feel that classical music has always helped me when I take a test but I have always known what helps me may not help others.  So take this journey with me as we reveal the sources' answers to this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment